ASF works hard again this year to offer an incredible ski season. To accomplish that, we need volunteers to help the hundreds participants who will join us on the hill. If you are an intermediate or expert skier and wish to make a real differnce in the lives of people living with a physical disability, submit your candidature right now. If you have a friends or family who wish to help us, let them know!
- All volunteers must fill the online form to submit their candidature.
- All volunteers must be 16 years or older.
- We will give priority to the certified instructors and returning ASF volunteers.
- Fillinf the form doesn't confirm your place as a volunteer for the 2018-2019 ski season. An email will be sent in the following weeks to confirm the dates your presence is required.
- Once confirmed, all the volunteers must subscribe to CADS to be insured. (10$/day or 40$/session).
Saturday January 5th, 2019 from 09:00 to 16:00Session de pratique des bénévoles / Volunteers Practice Session
Saturday January 12th, 2019 from 09:30 to 11:30Clinique de positionnement et évaluation / Fitting and assessment clinic
Saturday January 12th, 2019 from 12:30 to 15:30Session 1 - Jour 1
Saturday January 19th, 2019 from 09:30 to 11:30Clinique de positionnement et évaluation / Fitting and assessment clinic
Saturday January 19th, 2019 from 12:30 to 15:30Session 2 - Jour 1